I only want to sing and dance all day long.

I want to be alone... In peace, full of my own self and my own thoughts in life.



I want to listen to music, I want to play music... I want to sing music, I want to dance to music...


I love to be asleep to wake myself to a fantastic dream of melancholy and beauty.


I love talking alone all night long, talking to myself, thinking about life, and reflecting on the future that will never be real in this boredom of rules and noise.


I would love the world to stop and the loud noise of life to get silenced for eternity.


I want the sun to stop coming and let life be night forever.


I want air to be blue and rain to be black, I want to fly and submerge within the colors of a sunset turning to a night, in the sky, with the clouds and the moonlight lighting my face.


There is no way I could love more the fantasy of my own mind, and I thank myself for creating such stories to overcome this sadness and dissatisfaction.

Comentarios

Entradas populares